Infidelity Facts – Did You Know That …
Who cheats more – men or women?
Infidelity can destroy the relationship for a moment, and left deep scars in the minds of the partner. It intrigued scientists for their discoveries gradually give her face.
Here are 15 interesting infidelity facts:
- Men engage in infidelity due to sexual pleasure and women seek emotional security.
- Nearly 60% of love affairs start in the workplace.
- Half of all cases of men with injuries during sex are due to infidelity. Experts believe that the men were too excited and most often have sex in unusual places.
- Blondes cheat the most. On second place are the redheads. The most faithful are brunettes, only 11% of them cheat.
- Women believe that men with a deep voice are more prone to infidelity than those with higher voice.
Infidelity Facts – Curious facts about cheating
- Infidelity is not the leading cause of divorce in the first place are finance. Cheating does not always prove that people are not happy with their marriage.
- Nearly 56% of men who cheat on their spouse, say they are happy in their marriage, while women of the same opinion are only 34 %.
- Half of marriages survive infidelity – one of the most positive infidelity facts
- Men cheat more often than women, but in the last 20 years more and more women engage in infidelity.
- Experts say female infidelity is due to financial independence.
- Only 12% of men say that their lover is more attractive than their wife – one of the most surprising infidelity facts.
- Almost 68% of men feel remorse for adultery.
- The risk of infidelity is five times greater if the man earns less than your spouse.
- Most men who are cheating work in the financial shpere and women who cheat work in the education sphere.
- Almost 9% of men and 14% of women truancy to revenge on a cheating “spouse.”